1. R.R. Pradhananga and A. Rajbhandari (Nyachhyon), Low cost electrochemical sensors for silver, chloride, bromide and iodide ions, Scientific World, 6, 33-36 (2008).
2. A. Nyachhyon, K.P. Bohara, R.R. Pradhanang, Effect of silicates and phosphates in removal efficiency of arsenic from drinking water, Scientific World, 4, (2006).
3. A. Nyachhyon, B. R. Sedai, L. K. shrestha, R.R. Pradhanang – Application of ion selective electrode for the determination of ammonia- nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen in water,. J. Sci. Tech. (National Academy of Science and Technology), (2004).
4. A. Nyachhyon*, T. Gremm, F.H. Frimmel, “Adsorption studies on Biodegradable polymer.” Proceedings of International Seminar for Research & Teaching in Chemical Engineering & Physical Chemistry at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany, 35, 86 (2000).
5. Book – A. Rajbhandari (Nyachhyon), General experiments on physicochemical parameters of water [For B.Sc. and M. Sc. students of environmental science and chemistry (2005).