- June 2017-current: Assistant professor Central Department of Chemistry, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Jan. 2015- June 2017: Scientist, Kathmandu Institute of Applied Sciences, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Jan. 2014- Dec. 2014: Postdoctoral scholar Department of Biomedical Engineering, Joint department of North Carolina State university and University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA.
- Jan. 2012- Dec. 2013: Postdoctoral scholar North Carolina State University, Department of Chemistry, North Carolina, USA
- Neupane, B.; Dang, N. C.; Acharya, K.; Reppert, M.; Zazubovich, V.; Picorel, R.; Seibert, M.; Jankowiak, R. “Insight into the Electronic Structure of the CP47 Antenna Protein Complex of Photosystem II: Hole Burning and Fluorescence Study”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 4214
- Neupane, B.; Zhao, L.; Wang, G. “Up-Conversion Luminescence of Gold Nanospheres When Excited at Non surface Plasmon Resonance Wavelength by a Continuous Wave Laser”, Nano Letters, 2013, 13, 4087.
- Shrestha, R., Duwal, R., Wagle, S,, Pokhrel, S., Giri, B.*, Neupane, B.*, A smartphone microscopic method for simultaneous detection of (oo)cysts of Cryptosporidium and Giardia. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2020, 14, e0008560 [*=corresponding author].
The link to the full list of publications is provided below.