- June 2017-current: Assistant professor Central Department of Chemistry, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Jan. 2015- June 2017: Scientist, Kathmandu Institute of Applied Sciences, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Jan. 2014- Dec. 2014: Postdoctoral scholar Department of Biomedical Engineering, Joint department of North Carolina State university and University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA.
- Jan. 2012- Dec. 2013: Postdoctoral scholar North Carolina State University, Department of Chemistry, North Carolina, USA
Dr. Neupane has also presented his research works in several national and international conferences/seminars.
- Neupane, B.; Dang, N. C.; Acharya, K.; Reppert, M.; Zazubovich, V.; Picorel, R.; Seibert, M.; Jankowiak, R. “Insight into the Electronic Structure of the CP47 Antenna Protein Complex of Photosystem II: Hole Burning and Fluorescence Study”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 4214
- Neupane, B.; Jaschke, P.; Saer, R.; Beatty, J. T.; Reppert, M.; Jankowiak, R. “Electron Transfer in Rhodobacter sphaeroides Reaction Centers Containing Zn-Bacteriochlorophylls: a Hole-Burning Study”, Phys. Chem. B 2012, 116, 3457.
- Neupane, B.; Chen, F.; Sun,W.; Chiu, D. T.; Wang, G. “Tuning Donut Profile for Spatial Resolution in Stimulated Emission Depletion Microscopy”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 2013, 84, 043701.
- Neupane, B.; Zhao, L.; Wang, G. “Up-Conversion Luminescence of Gold Nanospheres When Excited at Non surface Plasmon Resonance Wavelength by a Continuous Wave Laser”, Nano Letters, 2013, 13, 4087.
- Neupane, B., Chen, F., Wei, Y., Fang, N., Ligler, F. S., and Wang, G. Nanosecond Time‐Resolution Study of Gold Nanorod Rotation at the Liquid–Solid Interface, ChemPhysChem, 2016, DOI: 1002/cphc.201600174.
Book: A text book of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Heritage Publishers, 2017