- 2017-current:Assistant Professor Central Department of Chemistry, Tribhuvan University, Kritipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 2012-2017:Assistant Professor H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry, ICCBS, University of Karachi.
- 2010-2012:Research Officer H. E. J., ICCBS, University of Karachi.
- 2010: Postdoctoral Fellow H. E. J., ICCBS, University of Karachi
Dr. Adhikari has presented his research works in several national/international seminars/conferences.
- Ali, F. U. Haq, Q. U. Arfeen, K. R. Sharma, A. Adhikari and S. G. Musharraf, Sensitive quantification of coixol, a potent Insulin secretagogue, in Scoparia dulcis extract using high performance liquid chromatography combined with tandem mass spectrometry and UV detection, Biomedical Chromatography,31, 1-6, 2017.
- M. Hafizur, S. A. Raza, A. Hameed, A. Adhikari and K. R. Sharma, Coixol exerts an exclusive glucose-dependent insulinotropic effect in βTC-6 cells, Journal of Cytology and Histology, 6, 2015, 1000i109.
- Kanwal, A. Adhikari, A. Hameed, R. M. Hafizur, and S. G. Musharraf. Isolation and characterization of non-sulfated and sulfated triterpenoid saponins from Fagonia indica, Phytochemistry, 143, 151-15, 2017.
- S. Senathilake, E. H. Karunanayake, S. R. Samarakoon, K. H. Tennekoon, E. D. deSilva, A. Adhikari, Oleanolic acid from antifilarial triterpene saponins of Dipterocarpus zeylanicus induces oxidative stress and apoptosis in filarial parasite Setaria digitata in vitro, Experimental Parasitology, 177, 13-21, 2017.
- Ali, A. Jahan, A. Ali, A. Adhikari, B. Ahmad, A. Ali, and S. Ali, Steroidal alkaloids as an emerging therapeutic alternative for investigation of their immunosuppressive and hepatoprotective potential, Frontiers in Pharmacology 8: 2017.