Message from Head of Department
Central Department of Chemistry, Tribhuvan University was founded in 1965. It has been providing quality education in chemistry from its very inception. In the last 46 years, the department has made a long journey full of many ups and downs. In spite of all the difficulties, it is a matter of pride that the department has been able to produce internationally saleable students. Our faculty members have forged joint research and academic collaboration with a number of research institutes abroad. READ MORE>>>
Since its inception, Central Department of Chemistry has been playing the leadership role for the establishing and uplifting the Chemistry Education and Researches in Nepal. The graduates of this Department have been absorbed in academia and industries both in national as well as international arena. The main responsibilities and objectives of Central Department of Chemistry are as follows:
- To produce high level skilled Chemistry manpower with M. Sc. and Ph. D. Degrees
- To conduct postdoctoral researches
- To promote research activities in Chemistry and related fields
- To improve and upgrade the Chemistry curricula of the University at different levels in accordance to the national requirements and maintaining the international standards
- To promote relations with various national and international institutions concerned with Chemistry
- To develop relation between Chemistry related governmental and non-governmental organizations
- To provide consultancy services in various areas of Chemistry.
From Our FB
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.